Sunday, December 03, 2006

If you’ve visited here in the last 9 or 10 days only to find nothing new posted, I want to first thank you for your patience, and second apologize for my absence.

Thanksgiving and the weekend following is a very busy time for most – my family included. Also during the last week – a good friend and member of Sunshine was diagnosed with a potential brain tumor. Needless to say we were all very concerned and spent a lot of time asking God to bless and intervene in the situation.

God did what he has done so many times in the lives of his children… he delivered him! The surgery took place (brain surgery that is) and it turned out to be an infection which can be treated. I’m happy to say that – thanks to God – tonight he is home recovering with his wife and 2 young children. God is really, really, Good!

Please remember to pray for Matt Cram to have a quick and speedy recovery.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about your friend. Every blessing and protection to all your family, church and friends this advent

God bless
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

jamie riley said...

Maria - thank you, it's nice to be back!

I'm not surprised -- but always amazed at how God works. It was incredible to see him work in Matt's life -- I don't really know how else to say it -- it was simply amazing.

I'm also blown away at the way he uses something like blogging to bless the lives of those who desire him. He really is an awesome God!

Every blessing to you as well as we look with wonder to the birth of his precious son -- our savior

Aaron McCray said...

This is truly is a WORK OF GOD and a example of his undeserving passion to provide when asked. I always walk out of these times with a "faith check" because I always seemed so shocked of what our LORD can do and does for us daily. I think we often let the little things that GOD does for us go without mention which causes us to be amazed when he provides in times like these.

PRAISE BE TO HIM FOR THIS ANSWERED PRAYER!!!

jamie riley said...

AMac -- I'm with you Bro. Your comment is right and convicting. Thank You.

Lambert said...

hey, just want ta say hi and that i like your stuff! if ya dont mind, come and check mine out and tell me what ya think

josh lambert
www.discipleunity.blogspot.com