Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Can Do Everything through Him...

Philippians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Today several college students and I are going Christmas Shopping and to the Clifton Mill Christmas Light display... check it out www.cliftonmill.com, and click on Christmas lights.

Some would think I have a wish for punishment. I just believe in what was written in Phil.4:13.

I'm joking -- we're going to have a blast... but please keep us in your prayers.

In Him,
Jamie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy yourself!
God bless
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

Scotty G said...

"Everything is permissible for me"—but not everything is beneficial.

- Just kidding! I know you guys had a great time and enjoyed the lights very much. Clifton Mills atmosphere certainly does something to inspire the Christmas feeling.

God's love and blessing to you all.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...what DID those students do to you, we've heard nothing for ten days! Are you still alive??

:)
:)

Celeste

stillsteppingheavenward.wordpress.com

Scotty G said...

haha.... maybe we should keep his blog going for him while he's gone????

Anonymous said...

good idea!

Celeste

stillsteppingheavenward.wordpress.com

Scotty G said...

So there's a new look and a fabulous new picture of the Grand Canyon, but as the old Wendy's saying used to be..."where's the meat?"

Jennifer said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jamie!

Jennifer