Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Cumberland Falls, Crazy Teens, and a weekend with Jesus...

I was blessed again with the opportunity to teach at SpiritFest this past weekend, it’s an annual event that takes place at the Cumberland Falls State Park in Corbin, Ky. SpiritFest is always a great, spiritual event for teens and adults alike, and I enjoy participating in it.

The theme for the weekend was "Escape," a very relevant subject for Christians and non-Christians alike, and God blessed us with a wonderful atmosphere and clear focus for our time together.

The teens that attend SpiritFest are some of the most respectful and enjoyable you will meet -- and the Adults that God uses to make it all happen are fabulous. Special mention goes out to Mike Anderson, and Mike Lewis (Mike & Mike) -- God uses you guys in wonderful ways together -- thanks for being available for him and us.

My family and I were very spoiled again this year – Kristin and Kendall deserve it, but you're going the extra mile in spoiling me, and I'm thankful for all the love and kindness.

Here are a few pics taken during free time, God is amazing!

Click on any photo to enlarge it.
















No comments: