Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I just want to say up front, that because I have a blog doesn't mean I think I have all that much to say. Nor do I think that the things I have to share are earth moving or profound. But I do know one thing, God has blessed my life in ways I never could have imagined or deserved. With that being said, I would like to use this space to share thoughts, insights, meditations, or whatever is on my heart, especially if it comes from Him. After all, that's the only thing worth sharing anyway.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is... you never know what you'll find here. Maybe a scripture for the day, or just me thinking out loud. If you can use it, thank God. If not, that's cool, leave a comment saying hi, or just keep blogging and be blessed.

5 comments:

Scotty G said...

God bless you, Jamie! I look forward to reading your future post because I know God has truely blessed you in many, many ways and you have the personality to share that with others. Thanks!

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad everytime I find out that someone else from church has a personal blog. I enjoy reading what everyone thinks.

Also, don't waste time apologizing for what you're going to say or being worried that people are bored with what you think. Just be yourself and live for God. Everyone else is just going to have to deal with it if they don't like what you say. It's not about them or you. It's about God.

Keep it real, Jamie. ;)

Aaron McCray said...

Let GOD use you like you always do and he will make a difference with this blog, plus we might get to mess with you a little bit. The best of both worlds. You know we all got a lot of love for you and you will share yours with us here too.

I'm Out...

Unknown said...

Watch what you write, I figured out how to have all your posts emailed to Tom. Of course, he only checks his email once a quarter, so you have a little head start.

jamie riley said...

Thanks for your encouraging words, though I think all of you are a little "out there"...


Scott, thanks for your confidence in me bro...

Jennifer, thanks for visiting, and I agree it really is all about God, and his genuine love for his people.

A-Mac, thanks, you're great! BUT DO YOU REALLY WANNA MESS WITH THIS??!!

Jason, what can I say? I'm touched that you would want to share my posts with others...
...did you say once a quarter? I better take advantage of this gracious head start.