Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Desires of Your Heart…

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

This is one of those verses that drive me. The thought that God would be my delight is beyond me, yet I find it to be true. I know that sounds confusing, but the relationship with God this verse is talking about is a gift, and it only comes from him.

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart…he will give himself to you…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this verse and often quote it!

In Jesus,
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

Scotty G said...

I like this Maria in the UK and hope she hangs with us for a long time!
Welcome!

Unknown said...

She sounds like a lot more fun that Sister Marie. Sister Marie is always nagging at me.