Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Here's Hope...

Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

This scripture is written to all the Israelites who were in exile in Babylon. The scripture was meant to give hope, hope that God still had a plan for their lives. And it also was to remind them that they could once again be near God.

If you need hope today, or just need reminded that God has a plan and purpose for your life... read the verse again and remember...

Hebrews 13:8
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they are verses of hope indeed!

God bless
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

Scotty G said...

.. I remember... thanks!